BWR PR Public Relations Los Angeles, CA | January 2019- Present
Talent Publicity Assistant
Support two busy publicists in the Talent Department along with their clients and their respective teams
• Handle all interview requests for celebrity clients
• Responsible for organizing events, appearances, premieres, and press tours
• Plan domestic and international travel, secure hard-to-get reservations, book glam and styling, and coordinate all upcoming publicity with my clients and their teams
• Compile press breaks and compose client schedules for travel, press, publicity events, and more
• Cover publicity events and juggle multiple clients on a red carpet
• Maintain a positive relationship with the press
• Pitch clients to publications to obtain press coverage and secure interviews
• Work on publicity campaigns, launch reports and maintain press lists.
• Review and pull print and online press clippings daily
• Field incoming press calls and media requests
• Filter high volume of calls, emails and calendar
Back To Brittany Blog Los Angeles, CA | November 2016- Present
Creator and Influencer for Lifestyle Los Angeles Blog “Back To Brittany”
• Generate, research, and pitch ideas for blog posts and collaborations
• Create an editorial calendar and content (photos, videos, graphics) to support the written post
• Write, edit, and design blog/social media posts weekly
• Utilize SEO practices and keyword placement
Breaking Down with Brittany Rendak Los Angeles, CA | March 2020- Present
Podcast Host of Breaking Down with Brittany Rendak
• Write, edit, and narrate podcast scripts
• Research and reach experts to bring on as guests
• Generate new stories and topics
• Record a weekly podcast episode and ad spots
• Write show notes and blog posts based on each interview
• Design social media graphics to promote each episode
PR and Social Media Coordinator
• Coordinate projects for marketing, PR, and social media
• Create bios for company, directors, producers; generate press releases and pitch to the media.
• Serve as liaison to partners in London, France, and China
• Maintain close communications with creatives, collaborators, sales reps, agencies, production and post production personnel.
• Create, publish, and promote all productions and events on website, via social media, and a newsletter.
• Monitor and create content for all social media feeds for roster of creatives, collaborators, and producers.
• Draft and update company roster with bios, visual decks, and press releases.
• Submit to trades, award shows and press junkets.
Nourmand & Associates Luxury Real Estate Beverly Hills, CA | December 2016- November 2017
Social Media Coordinator and Marketing Assistant
• Create content and post on all social media platforms and blog
• Provide analytic updates on a weekly basis to monitor engagement
• Create and execute weekly newsletters
• Keep up with industry news and trends in social media
• Develop social media campaigns around press listings
• Compose press releases for all new listings and company news
• Assist marketing director with event coordination and events for company to attend
Loud Interactive Chicago, IL | January 2016- December 2016
Social Media Specialist
• Manage and create content across social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
• Increase brand awareness via social media platforms
• Organically grow our brand and followers through quality copy and content, daily strategic community engagement, and campaigns.
• Develop and execute a defined social media strategy for our company and all clients
• Generate monthly reports and provide recommendations for optimizing and increasing engagement
• Identify and incorporate new social media trends
• Drive traffic and engagement to our company and client websites
• Linkbuilding and SEO content writing for clients
KOMU-TV | NBC AFFILIATE Columbia, MO | January 2013- August 2015
Produce many stories for newscasts as a “one man band”
Responsibilities include finding unique stories, shooting video, live tweeting, doing live shots, and writing web stories and scripts
Tweeting while reporting and write web story before video
Other duties include working on deadline, covering breaking news, and working on captivating enterprise stories
• Investigative Reporter/Target 8 Team
Find and produce compelling investigative pieces; stories uncovering environment, health, and social issues
Responsibilities include deciphering court documents, using social media to find interviews, and digging deep to find the truth
Produce in-depth and quick-turn investigations
• News/Entertainment Anchor
Anchor news highlights in between The Today Show
Anchor entertainment segment at noon weekly
Write entertainment scripts and gather video.
Produce red carpet report and gas pump segments
KBIA-FM | NPR AFFILIATE Columbia, MO | Fall 2013
• General Assignment Reporter
Produced stories concerning issues in mid-Missouri using Adobe Audition and a Marantz
Responsibilities included conducting interviews in person and over the phone, editing audio, writing scripts, taking photos and voicing stories