You finally did it! (welcome to the best place in the world) You are busy getting settled in your new city, but you also want to start exploring.
Where do you even begin?
Finding a new home is just one of the milestones when you relocate somewhere new. After you get settled, it is time to get to know your new home.
When I moved I wanted to do so much right away, but I only had so much time. LA is so spread out with SO much to do that it will take time to visit everything.
Here are the top seven things I did and you should do right away in LA.
Now it's time to get out and get going on these!
1. Take a hike to the Hollywood sign, Runyon Canyon Park, Culver City Steps, or Malibu (I did them all!)
2. Go grab a bite at In N Out Burger and Roscoe's
3. Explore Chinatown
4. Head to one or all of the many beaches around Los Angeles
5. Go to a Farmer's Market- for the produce, drinks, and the people watching!
6. See the Hollywood Walk of Fame and explore Hollywood Boulevard
7. Get a 360-degree view of LA at the Griffith Observatory
If it's your first time in the area there are many online resources to utilize that will help you get around smoothly.
What's your favorite thing to do that we haven't listed? Where is the best pizza place? (Being from Chicago, I have yet to find pizza that even remotely compares.)
Happy living! You may never want to leave!